Open every Saturday from 12-17.
NB Closed on 20th of Jan - 02th of March.
Lodjakoda is a unique theme park for building historical ships in the whole Baltic region, which started its activities in 2020. In Lodjakoda theme park you can:
- Witness the construction of a new barge sample
- Go through an exciting learning trail, where you will learn what kind of wood is suitable for shipbuilding, how ironwork is done, what parts make up a ship and how pulleys work and more.
- You can check your knowledge with the help of a fun memory game.
- Explore ship models and a steam engine
- Try out a ship simulator
- Practice your hand with old-fashioned tools in making a barge model and test your made ship in the model flotation bath
- Toddlers are welcomed by a lifelike play ship, a sandbox-barge and a block corner
- For older ones, there are puzzles and 3D puzzles to solve
- Participants of all ages are waiting for a rope machine and old-fashioned sports games!
Adult 8 euros
Children 4-18 years 5 euros
Children 1-3 (incl.) years 2 euros
Family ticket 25 euros (parents and all their children).
Children under one year free!